I wonder if FORD would do this?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last June my daughter bought a used '01 Suburban, and got an employee discount because my son works where she bought it with an extended warrenty. Anyway she has been taking it in for little things (water pump, lifters, etc.) and still not running right. About a month ago she took it in after having it fixed only a week or two before, and they found water in the pan - oops. Said it was a cracked block. Warrenty co. sends out a rep. (who didn't know squat) who says that the head gasket has to be looked at. So they send out the VP of the warrenty co. who verifies the problem, but they do not want to pay the full amount because they have paid for all this other work. We were about to threaten the warrenty co. with having our lawyer call them when today my daughter finds out that GMAC/Mr Goodwrench does not want their good name tarnished, and is going to pay for part of a brand new engine. Everybody's happy. :D Now, would Ford to that? :unsure: