i'm selling my trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh really...I must've missed the thread about the explorer eddie bauer...I was poking around on another SUT website (www.#$%@&LINE4wd.com) and saw a post of yours discussing interest in a diff't truck!...either way..enjoy your explorer...they look pretty nice..I just don't think I could give up the option of having a pick up bed quite yet!:cool:

After owning my Trac for two years I don't know how I ever got along without some sort of pickup bed. The Trac's bed is short, but it sure beats the heck over a trunk. I regularly haul things around that I never could before. As for me, I plan to have some sort of small pickup for the rest of my life. I found out that I can't live right without one.

Yeah Andy I was on the Ridgeline forum and I do like the honda. I went and looked at one at the dealership too. I do not have the need for a picup style truck or bed anymore. I am looking for more comfort now.:)

Latest posts