In Albuquerque Tonight & Gas milage update

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stayed in Scottsdale, AZ last night. We can recommend the Breakfast Club - Good food. We drove 203 miles up 87 to 277 to I-40, and filled up before getting on to the frwy. We put in 6.98 gal. @ 203 mi. = 29 mpg. :cool: Those mods I did really work. Thanks Wayne Foy & NastyNate (4WheelParts). :D

NelsonOKC, I haven't configured my notebook for email, so you can get my phone no. from either GM or TRACket Paul. We now plan to go through OKC on Wed., so we could possibly meet for lunch or something.

Rodger & Georgia, say "hello" to Albuquerque for me and tell her I miss her very much! Isn't Albuquerque a beautiful city? Just hearing it mentioned makes me sad and homesick.:(

The Kodak Balloon Fiesta starts at the end of this week through the end of next week. If you have time on your return trip it would be worth going through there. Usually they have from 600 to 900 hot air balloons. I certainly will miss not being able to see them, we always enjoyed getting up at the crack of dawn and going out to the balloon park. Have a safe trip and regards to everyone at the meet.

Almost Here Guys! Are yall by chance going to go through Red River, its a beautiful little town. I go there at least once a year. Hurry on here! :D

Boodro

Rodger (and Georgia), I've got your phone number from Mookie. I'll call Monday or Tuesday night. Lunch may not work on Wednesday though, since I'll be working at the base, and it gets a little crazy in the office sometimes.

Roger, give us a good mileage update after the trip.... I am watching this with interest, like to know how it did over the entire trip, just incase it was a fluke. Sounds like it's a good deal, finally getting my finances back in order after a move, now that all the dust has settled, I want one of these programmers, just need to get the CFO to give me some cash and the easiest way is to show the "savings" ;)

Honest Honey, it'll save us blah blah blah..... ;)

Latest posts