INFO: Clear corner lenses?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are 3 or 4 different choices on ebay. I just purchased some on there, I haven't had a chance to put them on yet but will soon.

CAUTION I would not buy the JDM ones from seller "kayee...." I bought those ones first, or tried to. 22 days after purchase and payment and not recieving product I contacted the seller who "checked with shipping" and said that the shipping department "found the item to be defective when getting ready to ship it". (nice of them to let me know) Seller said the best thing to do was to give me a complete refund and just agree not to complete the sale as far as ebay was concerned. I had little option and decided it best to make sure I got my money back first and foremost. The seller still had then and still has now the same exact item on ebay. Before agreeing to get a refund and release seller from the agreement I brought this to the sellers attention who thanked me for letting them know that the item was still on ebay. The item is still on there now. I do not understand why I couldn't get the product. The sellers rating is pretty good but if you actually read through the feedback you see there are many buyers who had similar problems. Just thought I would save you the hassle.

Latest posts