Info please

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ron schneider

Reaction score
I have a ford stock radio model 3c2t-18c815-aa. I would like to know if I can add a mp3 changer to i. There is a COMP button I think it is a CD controller, NOT Sure.

Any help would be appreciated.

CUTTER:wacko:

The "COMP" button is a sort of leveler built into the radio. It makes loud parts of the music softer, and soft parts louder to make a more even listening level for use in autos.

However, pressing the CD button twice will access the radio's CD changer input. There are a few different ways to integrate MP3 players, which one do you have specifically?

I have a sandisk 1 gig mp3 player. But what I really want to do is install a cd changer with MP3 capabilities.Is that possible. Since there is a controller built in this radio.If yes which cd changer would be good. If nobody know I will check which crutchfield.

But what I really want to do is install a cd changer with MP3 capabilities.Is that possible. Since there is a controller built in this radio.If yes which cd changer/mp3 would be good. If nobody know I will check which crutchfield.

Latest posts