Installed Todd Z's Throttle Body Mod Yesterday

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George C

Reaction score
Yesterday I went to Todd's and we installed the new modded throttle body. Actually he installed it and I watched :D

This thing is great! It took about 15 minutes to install and the difference is definitely noticeable. It is defintely worth installing and for only $135 it is a great price. I also hear more air getting sucked in through the mac intake. There is an improved throttle response and difference throughout the power range. My next mods are going to be a bigger Maf and Xcal.

We also installed my windshield decal and that was harder than the throttle body. We had a lot of problems getting the letters to stick but when it was all done it looks great.

George

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations. I may be ordering one in the near future. Are you sure your opinion is not biased from the free installation?

Hijack

What pushbar is that?

/Hijack

Looks good, wish I could afford some suspension mods let alone motor mods.

from the profile:
Waag Sportster in Ford Grey
. Doesn't look like the sportster I remember though. And after looking around for that model I don't see it.

Looks like one of the police car type push bar/bumper. There are some up on e-bay for the explorer and other trucks. At this moment I didn't find one for the ST but sometimes they pop up

edit: I'll agree with Larry P about it being a Waag. It looks like it may be the Waag Center Guard in black for the 01-Up Ford Explorer Sport / Sport Trac as seen at

Free Installation...where was it said it was free??? BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA... Thats funny,

He paied for food, and he will pay this summer when the concrete trucks show up !!!!!!

:lol::lol:

Todd Z

Todd, Put me down for one in a couple of months. I must regroup after the glut of mods I just finished........:(