Instrument cluster / headlights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Abson 3

Reaction score
Gentlemen, and ladies.

Got a 2005 Adrenalin. The odometer is starting to flicker, so my question is the replacement of the entire instrument cluster. Is that the correct thing to do or do I replace that electronic module?

Also, the automatic headlights. They just cut out. Turned off. But when I turn the knob to 'On' (clockwise), they turn on, and then I can turn back and the automatic lights will remain on. So my question is what could be causing that?

Got to have it in great shape for my son when he takes over.

thanks again everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, saw the cost of the instrument cluster at Ford. Will have to see if this is a viable option. I am always happier with new, instead of refurb when dealing with family members.

Thanks man!:banana:

Yup mine did the same total panel failure. But it did different things than yours. Other people had other different issues.

I held on for 2 years. So finally broke down and got one at the dealers.. And they are remanufactured. With a $300 core charge if you decided to keep your old one. These clusters are notoris for failure. 04 and 05.

Latest posts