interior parts for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Carter

Reaction score
I still have afew beige interior parts for sale some dash parts front seatsand console already gone I have the rubber floor mat rearwindow door handles inside and out radio bezil for a 4x4 and ETC. this was a 2003 ST 4x4 I have a brake master cylinder and booster Ihave a overhead console for a St With a sunroof

is the center console gone already? how about the overhead console? if you do/howmuch? thanks

how much for the radio bezel and gauge pod?

what else do you have?

paul h

**email me please with a price and what you have...thanks

I have the over head console but it is for a St with a moonroof $65 plus shipping Chris P I'll get back to you I need to see if it's still there The radio bezel is $45 plus shipping again it is for a 4x4and the instrument or dash guages is $120 plus shipping the heater switche panel 3 switches is $45 plus shipping THE CENTER CONSOLE IS GONE

Decided to use my other online name, apparently I'm getting confused with another Chris P....I'm the one that asked about the rear windwo motor. Please get back to me as soon as you can about it at [email protected] I'm trying to find one for a friend of mine as gift.

Thanks

Chris