Introduction

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allen Smith

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself.

I am a IT consultant in Wa State and have have my "new" 04 Sport Trac for a couple weeks now.

Here it is! It had less than 16,000 miles on it when I test drove it. The only thing wrong with it is some scratches the previous owner "touched up" himself on the drivers side. I installed a K&N drop in filter a couple days ago.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME,...

Good luck with the truck.!!

Ohh and keep a Lock on your wallet around here, this place makes you want to start with the spending!!!!

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Thank, I noticed that about my wallet. I already want to either install a cat back system or at least have a flowmaster muffler installed somewhere. I already installed a Panasonic AM/FM/MP3 player. Much better than the stock CD player.

Thanks Heather. Your's looks awesome. Is that black or something else?

Also, I noticed the bike rack in the one pic. I have an e-bike which looks like a regular beach cruzer type bike and looking for a cool way to carry that and my wifes regular bike and sons little 20" bike. The e-bike does not have a quick remove front wheel because the motor is in the front hub. Any cool ideas? I've prefer to not get a hitch carrier.

Welcome aboard. You being an IT guy will gt you some additional attention around here.

People are always looking for support... LOL

Congrats on your Trac, if your anything like the rest of us you will enjoy it very much...

Allen-

mine is the dark charcoal color that was new for '05. It's great for hiding dirt :)

Well my suggestion for the e-bike would be the hitch mounted carrier since lifting it into the bed would be a pain. I've got a rack I'm working on that will put crossbars in the bed of the truck for more bikes, but they all have quick-release wheels. A lot of people who are bike enthusiasts like myself use the rack in the link below. Good luck!

-Heather in OC

I figure I will have to drive my Track for at least 20 years to make all the mods pay for themselves, but I plan to drive it for 20 years anyway. Welcome to the website! :)

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gerry here from Winnipeg, Canada. I have a '05 Adrenalin. Welcome and have fun here. That's a great looking ST.

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks everyone!

Hey Ben, this one was up at Scarff Motors up in Auburn. We drove up there from Olympia and I'm glad we did!

As for IT help, well, I'm always available to TRY and help!

There sure are a lot of great looking ST's here.

Heather, thanks, that looks like a nice hitch mount. Time to start saving some $$. I'm going to have to pick up a couple extra clients to pay for all the new toys.

Allen,

Welcome to the site; affectionately known as ST'aholics, but not anonamous. My name is Rodger and I am an ST'aholic, and I include the (& Georgia) for my wife. Be sure to read up on the comments on the SCT XCalibrator 2. Also, take a look at the members profiles to see what others have done with their ST's then put your credit cards in a safe deposite box to make them harder to get at. I do recommend the KYB Monomax shocks though & the Explorer Express anti-sway bar for the rear (with disconnects if you go off road).

Keep on Trac'n,

Rodger

Hi Allen,

My name is Bob, I'm a 'Trac' addict:wub:.......Welcome to the club.

Let the Mods begin..:D

Have a good one

Bob[Broken External Image]:

Hi Allen,

Bought a ST last year during Ford's Freind and Family sale--had wanted one for several years---and got a great deal on it. Since then we have become dog owners and have bought a travel trailer so they can travel with us. Everyone on this site has been very helpful in helping me prepare the ST to be a better tow vehicle. We leave on April 1st for a 60 day cross-country trip and will chronicle the trip and performance of the ST on this site.

[Broken External Image]:

Allen,

Welcome... You need help on anything, just make a post and Todd Z will answer you promptly... Err... Someone will answer you promptly.. :lol:

[Broken External Image]:

Welcome Allen, I'm driving my 2nd Trac now. Loved the first one and went for the 04 also! The mods never seem to stop!

Gary D. in CT

Latest posts