Is this a good Deal.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn L

Reaction score
So heres the deal. I have an 02 sporttrac with almost 60,000 miles no warranty. The blinking light of death omes on here and there. They tell me that it is showing no second or third gear could be up anywhere between 500 and 2,00 to fix.

While I was there i found a 2004 Ford F150 Super Cab you know the pne with back suicide doors ith 26,000 miles and still under warranty. On the Lot for around 20,000. It has a k&n custom dual exhaust, custom rims, custom graphics, custom grill, raised 6 inches, vehicle has excelent maintnence record, super chip, cloth seats augtomatic everything except seats. After trade in I would take th truck home out the oor for 7500 dollars tax tag and title.

What do you think should I do it?? Is it a good deal??? How much more room in the cb does the f150 super cab have than the sporttrac. Please help me out i need to know by tommorow.

Thanks

That sounds like a good deal to me but it's a personal choice. I like the f-150's but they're a little bigger than I want. An '02 for an '04 with a warranty (twice the size ) for 7500.. Sounds like a nice deal to me.

I agree with griff. They're to big for me also but that does sound like a really good deal.

Latest posts