It finally happened early this morning....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsy me

Reaction score
While driving back to Kingman from spending a glorious week in Phoenix/Mesa area....my trac hit the 30k mark.

:) Hello Everyone !!!!

LOL Hiya Rodger! Well since it's a 04 seems like it took me longer to reach the mark than, say Flip and Nelson ha ha ha

I went down to the Cup race this weekend and spent time with my fiance' and his dad, they flew in from PA. "you have not met him" ;) yet! :D

GM,

My first '04 ST had 36K on it. The second '04 ST had 52K on it when I traded it. My Mazda 3, which I bought in August is approaching 7K already. :D

Wow looks like seveal of us had a milestone mark in our tracs!..That's what I like about this site...how we all bond! ha ha!!! :D

I was 2 miles at the end of the Carefree Hwy approaching I-93 when 30K hit I took a pic ha ha!

While I was in Mesa, My boyfriend (and by the way he's a Certified "Ford" man, literally) changed my fuel filter and checked out everything but the tranny for the 30k check, then told me what a dealership should check and do on the tranny. What a difference driving in by just changing the fuel filter. He showed me all the icky stuff that builds up in it. ..sounds weird but ..it was pretty neat seeing the stuff come out of the fuel filter :) ha ha!!

Hi Larry, Caymen, Kimbro & Paul! Wow! 117-118l , 80.5k, 70 & 48k wonder how long it's going to take me to get there?! ha ha Purchased my 04 April 30, 2004. I'd say most of my miles were put on just since April this year I do serveral trips out of town. Vegas/Phoenix more often than I used to. :D

Latest posts