Items for Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how does the billet grill mount? does the front bumber need to come off to put it on? How much for the EE bar? I might be interested if Caymen changes his mind. I'm in seattle also. btw what dealership did you order the FJ from?

eric s

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
the billet grille is the same one you would get off ebay right?

I ordered my bumper billet off ebay and jsut wanted to make sure they would match up

thanks

Joey

Yes, I bought off ebay a few years ago and paid 69.00 plus shipping. It zip ties over the existing grille. You have to be an inch away to see it. You don't have to take off the front fasica..

Eric - Toyota of Bellevue. Kylen is the sales guy. Great guy. No pressure and he knew what he was doing plus he was very knowledgeable about the FJ.

[Broken External Image]:

It is the black piece in front of the engine frame near the bumper.

In the 2nd pic you can see where the gap is (no tool tray installed)

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested in the front bug shield, and the rear deflector. How does it attach to the veh? how do accept payment? also would be interested in the Westin Bar and lights attached to it.

just let me know about the amp...I am interested but I gotta see if I need it or not.

I wouldn't be able to a lot. maybe $400-$500

Steve - the front is held on by screws underneath the hood. It took me 15 mins to install it.

The rear is held on by 3M double stick tape.

Steve K - my amp is not new it's been in the ST for two years. 5 channel amps are pretty rare and expensive these days.

The Westin Bar, Ben, is purchasing this weekend. The lights I'm moving over to the new bar on the FJ.

Thanks,

SST