It's Out There !!!!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R 2

Reaction score
Here's some Interior data for y'all.........P251 started shipping 2/16 from LAP...! :lol:

Wider track and longer wheelbase deliver class-leading accommodations

For 2007, the all-new Sport Trac increases in size, with the wheelbase stretching to 130.5 inches – 4.5 inches longer than the previous Sport Trac, and 16.8 inches longer than the 2006 Explorer. In addition, the front track increased 2.4 inches, to 60.9 inches, and the rear track has increased 3.5 inches, to 61.8. As a result, the Sport Trac offers a more spacious interior, including the most rear legroom and combined legroom in its class:

Rear legroom Combined legroom

2007 Sport Trac: 36.8 in 79.3 in.

2005 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab: 32.6 in. 74.3 in.

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab: 33.6 in. 76.0 in.

2005 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab:34.8 in. 78.8 in.

2005 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab: 36.4 in. 78.3 in.

2006 Honda Ridgeline: 36.4 in. 77.2 in.

In addition, Sport Trac offers up to two inches more front and rear shoulder room than most of its competitors.

Have V8s started shipping? Have seen 8-10 V6s in the area, but no V8s yet.

Also, any guesstimate as to when the Ford website will have a full section on the ST with all the details?

V8's will be going out soon to dealer's (OK-to-ship to be declared soon on V8's); no ETA on website launch. :unsure: Sorry bud.

So far, I've heard there are new colors, power rear window, MP3 jack and a DVD system coming down the road. All good. Anything else? :cool:

Can I special order one with a solid rear axle and a non-VW Jetta front end?

I also need a SuperCharged 4.6L. If so, you got my sale.

Tom

I have owned nothing but ford vehicles. I will continue to drive Ford vehicles because my Father spent 35 years working there. My current job leads me to car dealerships all over the country. I have been in quiet a few dealerships and I must say it kills me to say this, but Nissan and Toyota trucks are going to kill the domestics. I can't say that the new Trac is anything special. When I first heard they were building the new Trac I was excited. I could not wait to buy one. After seeing the finished product and driving the new Trac yesterday, I sold my 02' Trac for a new F150. I am glad that I bought a F150.

Ford and GM better wake up. With a finished products like that, they won't last long.

P.S. I did not mean to affend anyone if I have.

A few more things, PRM.............. but I gotta go fetch a TRUCK!!! :p

Have a great w/end y'all.............

Latest posts