Junk yard parts list

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Lovell

Reaction score
Hello, Its FINALLY!!!!! starting to get warmer here and I am getting an itch to tinker on my ST. I have purchased a factory fog light kit and a overhead console and am going to run to the salvage yard Saturday and was wondering what parts am i going to need to install these items? I know i need a mount for the console (what models and years have the same mount?) do i need to get a wiring harness also for it, or do I have to make the harness? any other parts do i need to install it? for the fog lights i want to find a bezel with the fog light switch in it (what makes and models can i use?), anything else that I will need to install the fog lights? I am over an hour away from the salvage yard so multiple trips i want to avoid.

Thanks!!:banana:

The radio bezel is the same from 95 and up. You can find them in the explorer 2 an 4 door, rangers, and mountaineers. The early models though on the 4wd switch say auto instead of 2WD, but that can be changed with your existing one. The 01 up sport, sport trac, and some rangers I believe also had the silver radio bezels.

Are you talking about the mount for the overhead console or center console? I haven't done the overhead console install so I don't really know much about it, but I do know it has it's own wiring harness, and temp sensor I do believe. Check out the explorer forum also, a lot of good info on there.

Latest posts