Just bought an '02

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got my Sport Trac a few days ago. I really like this truck. I always seem to pick vehicles with this type of following. I like DIY mods and I can tell most of you do to.

I've worked at a Harley-Davidson dealership for the last 9 years, so if any of you need help with your bikes, feel free to ask.

I like building bikes in my spare time. So I like the creativity I see in the Projects here. Hopefully I can contribute some ideas. I know a few things I'd like to do if I had the money.

So far, I've only removed the side-steps, but I really want to paint the cladding black (truck is silver)

Anyway, Thanks for the site!

-Johnny

WELCOME TO THE SITE !!!!!!

Thanks for joining the best ST forum !!!!

Congrats and good luck with the truck !!!

Todd Z

Welcome to the site.

You are gonna love this truck. I have been a Dakota guy for years. I bought my 2002 last March when my 93 Dakota wasn't dependable anymore. I was blown away! I have been making mods since I got it...it's an addiction!

Congrats on your purchase. It's a known fact that the 02 Tracs were the best Ford ever built.

:banana:

That is unless you have an '03 Trac! Then you know that 03's are the best! As in over 200k with all original equipment!

Welcome Johnny! Regardless of the year, the ST is one of the most versatile vehicles I have ever owned.. I sincerely hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. Dave

Latest posts