Just Curious... How many Canadian here?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Lamb

Reaction score
If so where in Canada I see tones of Trac's everyday surprised there's not more on the site maybe i need a MYST decal to get the ball rolling here.

I'm located in Vancouver BC

No it doesn't count because they are Blue Haired retirement people! You can have them... hahaha

Wait I vacation down there during Spring Training... Dammit... I might be one of them...

Cheers

Whit

Get out the back bacon ehh? My wife and I vacationed in BC about 3 or 4 years ago. Beautiful country. Victoria has to be the most beautiful city I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot of cities. Puts any USA city to shame. Especially my hometown. And everyone should visit Butchart Gardens at least once in their lifetime. It's just breathtaking. Vancouver was really cool but the worst traffic I have ever seen in my life. The Capilano Suspension Bridge was sure awesome.

(You guys gotta drop that damn metric system though. Really screwed me up every time I went to a gas station to fill up my rental car). :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: