Keyless entry for explorer 2003

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raquel cole

Reaction score
hello again i have yet another question about not a sport trac but a 03 ford explorer do any of ya'll know where i might find the keyless entry door code for a 2003 exploer it is a job 2. I is it like my sport trac behind the airbag and the glove box??? plez try to write back ASAP!!! Thank you all bye:D

But then,,, I found this...

Blee109912-19-2005, 04:41 PM

On the 02-05 Current model line, the number is located on the passenger side behind the C pillar trim. You may have to take some of the trim off to get the code. I'm not 100% sure but I do know its there according to some members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

airjeff12-19-2005, 09:52 PM

I had to find mine after I got the X. The dealer wanted some huge amount of $$ to plug in thier scanner and read it. It is on the C pillar. Just pull the weather stripping back and release the top trim piece. It's on a little computer module back there.(on a sticker) I had the link above bookmarked, but it doens't seem to work.(it used to) If you do a quick search on google you'll save a bunch of $$.