Keyless Entry

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf 2

Reaction score
Where is the computer module for the 2007 Sport Trac? Can't open the Keyless entry. Pervious owner lost the code.

Don't know but have you looked in the owners manual ??? there is a plastic card that comes with the truck and the code is normally left in the manual...

Todd Z

Can't really tell from the illustration in my parts catalog, but it looks like it's either inside the driver's door or behind the driver's kick panel.

Slightly :eek:fftopic: Keyless entry pad will work while vehicle is in gear and moving. Just wondered, so I reached thru window and "felt" my may to test it. Ok, now :back2topic:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they don't sticker the code on the vehicle anymore. I bought a 2008 expy and I had to have the dealer retreive the code. No other way. 2007 may be different.

It appears the locks are controlled by the Smart Junction Box instead of a Security module as the Gen 1's were. Have no idea if they put the code on the SJB or not. Maybe L1Tech can advise. I just haven't worked on Gen 2's.

Latest posts