Kicker IX Amps

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Kaiser

Reaction score
Hello All...I am ready to put a couple of amps into my 2010 Sport Trac XLT. . I think i want to go with the Kicker IX series. Small but powerful. I have a pioneer Avh-p4300dvd indash with polk audio 6.5" seperates in the front doors and polk audio 6x8 coax inthe rear doors. For a subwoofer i am using a pioneer 12" 2ohm shallow mount in a pioneer shallow mount box located behind the passenger side rear seat. The amps I was thinking about are the kicker IX 500.4 and the kicker IX 500.1...The IX 500.4 is a 4 channel amp that puts out a nice 75wpc into 4 ohms and the IX 500.1 is a mono amp that does 500 watts into a single 2 ohm load. I will mount these amps in the small compartment behind the drivers side rear seat. More than enough for the truck i would think. Has anyone out there used these amps yet?? Thank You for any input about these amps or other amps that you have used.

Hey I was wondering if you ended up getting the Kicker IX amps. I was just looking at the IX 500.1 for a single Kicker 8L7. If you had any comments of these amps I would love to hear how they are.

Latest posts