Kudos to the Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Rogers

Reaction score
Just a quick shout-out of praise to my ST lest everyone think I bash it all the time.

The other night my wife and I looked at a used trudle bed for our daughter. We took the ST because we thought we might pick it up.

We did, but I never did take off the tonneau cover and I forgot to leave the bed extender at home.

But, no problem. Put the bed extender in the rear seat, flipped the back 1/2 of the tonneau cover up and secured it, and the disassembled trundle bed, with its lower box bunk, and two mattress, and bunky board all fit in, no problem, with the cover on.

And, with ample tie-downs and several bungie straps stowed behind the rear seats, we were on the road in no time.

Yes, it's nice to have a truck...one that still carries my family of five, or a load of mulch now and then.

TJR

My Trac is the most versatile and, so far, the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Just about 50K on it now. Original tires and brakes. Rancho RSX at 2500 miles because I didn't like the original ride. Bought a truck, wanted it to feel like a truck.

You bet it's versitile!

Five scuba tanks, gear for five, a cooler, and a foot locker! It was a great weekend and we're diving again this weekend.

O ya, A new washer and dryer one weekend, then twenty bags of concrete during the week for work.1600 lbs. I love it._Ron