• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Last Chance for the EZLift Group Buy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard L

Reaction score
Midnight tonight, (Saturday, 8/20/2005) ends the Group Buy Sale for the EZLift tonneau cover lift kit.

The sale price is only $100 with shipping included. That's a $35 savings over the regular price with shipping.

You can still get in on this sale. Just sign=up on the Group Buy list and send your $100 payment to my PayPal account: [email protected] but I must receive your payment by Midnight.

...Rich Lunder

The LeverLift Company

I already have this lift kit and all I can say is this is a must for anybody that has the OEM cover, and for the price even if you don't have the cover, but are thinking about getting a cover, I would buy it! I also have the ezlok system. Richard has put alot of time into these products to make sure they work right, they are very well constructed and I would highly recommend them. Stop thinking about it and order it!

tracnyak

OK in checking out the group buy info and your website, there is no mention of the EZlift. Only the Leverlift II and X-2.

What exactly is the EZLift?

Thanks

:wacko:

Latest posts