Leather Seats?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any high quality leather companys or anything like that which make leather seats? The Castaño leather in the King Ranch is pretty nice and I wanted to get seats that were of pretty high quality (to fit in a ST), but I can't find anything online about leather seats to fit sport trac's. Can anyone help?

Katzkin. They are top quality and somewhat expensive. I have some well there sitting alongside my bed as of right now. They should be going in sometime next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so everyone knows they do NOT print the Ford logo or Sport Trac.. I tried to get that on my seats but the lady (can't remember her name) says they don't have permission. But other than that they have excellent customer service. They called me to tell me when my seats were being made and when they were about to ship. Now just to install them lol.

If I am not mistaken the Katzkin's are basically leather seat covers. You should be able to take your Sport Trac to any upholstery shop and have the entire interior trimmed out in custom fit leather of high quality and any color, even two toned for about $1000.00. A private shop would embroider Ford or anything else you want onto your seats. The Ford dealer were I bought my ST even offers this service if you wanted to purchase a lower model ST that does not have leather but you want to add it.

Latest posts