Leaving CA Test Drive tomorrow ..:-(

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Well,

I will be sad to go, met some nice and cool people. The First 07 owners in the USA, the contest winner and the brezina's, Paul, Adele and Anne. GREAT people, as well as the Ford engineers !!!!!

I did pick their brains about any thing I could think of !! Tranny, looks, colors, design, Things like that.

It was cool to learn that all the trannys are pre dynoed on machines even before installation, That was cool info.

Lets say some of their stuff did come from here. Some didn't.

I will be glad to go home and will miss ca.

It sucks no members came up to visit, you would have loved this place!!!!!

We got a tour of sacramento as well...

Did put close to 600 miles on some new 07's..

It was also cool to see the ford photographer taking the marketing pics. They where beating the crap out of one, Unfortunatly we where not able to take pics of that..:-(, I understand that though....

I cant say enough about the 07, I am impressed and got some great pics.

Thats it till maybe Sunday, I am tired and want to go home .

Good night all..

Todd Z

I wish you would of given me a call while in Sacramento. It would have been great to get together with you even for a few minutes. What did you think of Sac., at least what you say of it? Sorry I missed you. If you can get out here again, in the near furture we'll take you for a ride along Hwy 49 in the Gold Country as it is more of a sports car or motorcycle type of road. Look forward to meeting you in Louiville. We did get to talk with the Ford engineers in Dallas which was interesting.

Y'all should have completed the drive in TAHOE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only less than 2 hrs away....!

:p

Todd, was Ann Brezina there? Is she planning on going to Louisville? I'm still trying to convince LaRue on going. I have like 8 weeks of vacation to burn up.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose, Yes she was, A great person I might add, She said she is going to try to go..

Todd Z