Lets Go HEAT!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a very respectable loss for the Mavs and a lucky win for the Heat IMO. For the Mavs to lose by just one point in overtime and away from home (w/ a suspended player) goes to show either how tough the Mavs are or how the Heat is not yet prime. Between these teams I'm for the Heat (I like a team with former Lakers...Pat, Shaq, okay Dell too) but the series is still up in the air. Had the Heat dominated tonight I'd say Miami would be getting their first championship, but they didn't.

GO MAVS!!!. thats not right that stackhouse was suspended, if he wasnt thrown out in the game, then suspension shouldnt be a question. I agree with Flip on a respectable game we played with a man away. I just hate losing by one. :(. but I think being home will help us out.

Boodro

Yeah! What a crock on some of those fouls, but Dallas still has to play and get theit shots to drop. Refs are so intimidated by the heat players and so they are itchy on some calls, BUT, Avery will have his troops go for the jugular the next two games. AND THOSE GAMES WILL BE AT HOME ....where TEXAS HEAT IS HOTTER :wub: THAN MIAMI HEAT:lol: ANY GIVEN DAY! GO MAVS!

Technically, Wade was fouled but not by Dirk. If it were earlier and it didn't get called no one would have noticed. The refs are on their game and they are not intimidated by anyone. They have a job to do and I think they are up to par.

I'm pulling for Dallas and I feel that Stackhouse's suspension was ridiculous. Considering the level that the Mavs played last night without him, they would have took game 5. Coming home for the final 2 puts them in a good position to finish what they started in games 1 & 2.

What a crock on some of those fouls, but Dallas still has to play and get theit shots to drop. Refs are so intimidated by the heat players and so they are itchy on some calls

It went both ways.. Sean are you going to AAA to watch the Heat win tommorrow?

NO i'm not going tomorrow... i know people who went before, and they said a bunch of rif-rafs go. So its not that pleasent. But i might go on game 7 to get the championship feeling!