Lets try this again...Pics of ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blksn8k

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks Good !!!!

Todd Z

Thats a nice looking Bronco in the background.

Thanks. Its a 75. I guess I've had it about three years now. I swapped in a 393 Windsor and NV3550 5-speed transmission. It still has the Dana 20 transfer case and the axles are a Dana 44 with power disc brakes in front and a 9 IN Ford in the rear. It has 4:11 gears and 35" radials. I also added a Duffs Twin Stick conversion for the Dana 20. The front bucket seats are leather from a Dodge Daytona. I still need to install the roll cage and STS convertible soft top.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

What size rubber is that? I'd like to replace the Michelins that came on it too and the BFG are great. I had them on my ranger

I had the dealer install the BFGs before I took delivery so I didn't have a chance to drive it with the stock Michelins. It rides and handles fine though. A friend who rode in it to Detroit and back has an 04 and he said it was much smoother and quieter than his equipped with Goodyears.

BTW, I took it back to the dealer this evening. They will be installing the factory skid plates tomorrow. I will try to get some photos of those after the installation.