Lift Question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Strachan

Reaction score
Hi Everyone...I have a 3" body lift installed on my truck, along with a TT/Shackles, but I'm interested in lifting the truck a couple more inches (2-3"). Anyone know of how to go about this, aside from a Superlift? Thanks.

i have the same set up as you right now...however i have stock tires and need to start saving for some bigger ones...i would also like to get a few more inches and as far as i know...aside from the superlift...you can do an "add-a-leaf" for the rear...and i am looking for a leveler lift for the front coil springs...this will bump the S/T...but like i said i am still looking for the front spacers for the coils..the add a leaf i know can be done b.c some members have it here..il post if i find anything..

may as well ask while on the topic.. anyone know about the front coil spring spacers???

Mine is too. :)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

What are you looking to do?

[Broken External Image]:

Body lift/ Lift spindles/ Adjustable C-arms/ Custom ball joints/ Torsion Twist/ Full length add-a-leaf/ Re-Arched rear springs/ Shackles/ Extended shocks/ 37x14.5 Toyo OC MTs

Good luck on your journey!:D

Well that's kinda hard if you already have tt/shackles too. Maybe spindles in the front and letting off of the tt a bit and an add a leaf in the back. I have spindles and longer torsion bolts and I did a spring over axle flip in the rear. Ride's really stiff but it's 7" all suspension.