lift...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick weaver

Reaction score
well i decided im going to give the procomp spindles a try with the 3" body and i know that i need to get different front rotors for some reason...why and what size or whats the difference in the rotors that i need 2 get any input would but appericated thanks

heres mine... i used fabtech spindles. i also have a 3" body lift, and the tt in the front. in the back i did an soa. im running 36X13 TSLs

[Broken External Image]:

This has been posted to death on here before, but it cant hurt a couple more times :D

You have to get new rotors to clear the actual spindle. You need to get the Ranger Edge 11.28 diamiter rotors. The pro comp spindles will work but if im not mistaken they are kind of pricey.. 400 I think?? plus shipping?? there is a company called suspension max, and they sell the spindles for 300 shipped.

Heres the link for the spindles: http://sporttrucksuspension.com/RANGERLIFT.HTM?OVRAW=ranger%20lift%20spindles&OVKEY=ford%20ranger%20lift%20kit&OVMTC=advanced

As for the body kit, you can just use the 2002 body lift for any year ST. I used the "2002 only" body lift for my 2005 and it went in flawlessly.

I was going to type more but I am at work and cant remember what else I was going to type.. HAHAHA :D if you need anything else feel free to email me. and this is my truck with the TT / spindles / body lift / axle flip

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts