Line-X or Rhino bed lining

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been discussed many times...

They will not install it on the ST because the bed is plastic and the spray will not adhere properly..

Todd Z

Ok,,, The rhino is what most of the contractors here use... They beat it up pretty good and i believe it comes with a life time warranty, and it also increases the value of a truck if you go to sell it...

Todd Z

Line-X all the way.. We had one sprayed in our Ranger and our new F-150. The Line-X is way more textured than the Rhino and shinier sheen . My neighbor had a Rhino put in his F-150 and the result was a dull flat color, with very little texture to keep things from sliding. He even agreed he liked the looks of our Line-X better. -Heather

I had a Line-X in my '94 Ranger. It was worth every penny. I've been comparing the two brands recently myself as to which one I should put in my '05 Ranger. Both are about the same price but to me, Line-X wins hands down. Over the years it appears the Rhino tends to fade and isn't as textured as the Line-X.

MK ..... The "other" Mark

FYI- If anyone in the KC area is planning on getting a Line-X in the near future, I have a $50 off coupon for my local Line- X dealer that I would gladly give you. -Heather :D

I've seen some ads for Herculiner on the step rails and they say it will work on a composite bed.

i have the rhinolining in my colorado. i dont have anything against it, i never really tested it tho. i just use it for landscaping, so its not like i put cement blocks in, just my lawnmower, etc. also i had the car for about 2 months. got it installed from the dealer. dont know price, just had it put in with the payments

Latest posts