Locking Gas Caps Available from Wall's Ford (Site Sponsor)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George C

Reaction score
A few members were looking for locking gas caps. I just spoke to Eric at Wall's Ford and they do have the locking gas caps available. He asked that I just warn everyone that in the 70's when there was the gas shortage people would do anything if they wanted your gas. If you had a locking cap they would sometimes put a hole in the gas tank to get it. He will definitely sell these to everyone but he is a nice guy and wanted to mention it. That being said here are our discounted member prices...

01-04 - $21.04 plus shipping

2005 - $21.04 plus shipping

07-08 - $26.58 plus shipping

Shipping costs are the actual costs to your location. They do not mark up the prices or charge handling fees. Call Wall's at 800-245-9255, ask for Eric or Kevin in parts and make sure to tell them you are a member here. I don't know if this is exactly how they still look but here is a picture of my cap for my 02.

George

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine... through Eric @ Wall's. Courteous service, and the item and terms were exactly as stated in this thread. :)

Latest posts