Long Island Meet and DYNO day !!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
the Saturday in October is open right now, the 7 ,14 and 28.

IF we get 10 trucks the cost is $75.00 each. IF less than 10 it is $100 a truck.

I would also need a deposit because I have to pay them a deposit to hold the day.

I know we have 4 already from Here on LI !!!!!!!

ALSO those that just want to hang out and watch, your welcome to come for free, and we can get lunch or have a BBQ at my house later on in the day !!!!

Please let me know if interested ASAP !!!!!

Thank you

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
I listed above OCT 7, 14 or 28 ??? you tell me what is good for you.....

Todd Z

14th or 28th would be better for me. I have something to do on the 7th and can't really change it. How does that work for everyone else? It would also give me some more time to add some horespower :D

George

Who will dyno and who will not???

I want to get this guy a deposit ASAP to hold the day.......

I like the 28th my self....

Thanks

Todd Z

Todd, sounds like you are getting like a descent response, to bad I live on the opposite coase, or I would consider it. Looking for the first within distance west coast meet that I can go to as a 'newbie',,,,,,,,good luck with the meet, I got to get the Holloween decorations out of the attic,now!!!!

I like the 28th. I could show up.. not sure about being on the dyno. But would love to hang out..

the other days would be a little tough..

Thanks..

well, Steve it looks like you have to change them....