Look what I got from FORD today?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked my truck up from the dealer...easy fix. I took it in at 8AM, got it back a little after 10AM. When I dropped it off at the dealer, he couldn't get it to go into drive and asked me how I dealt with it...I had to put it into drive so that they could move it. When I called them yesterday to make an appointment to get it fixed the dealer knew nothing about the problem, since I called him he said they've had tons of people calling and making appointments about the same problem. Works great now...big difference.:smile0014:

:eek:fftopic:

Roger, I just noticed that you work at North Central Ford...that's where I bought my ST! Roy Coleman and I are real good friends :haveabeer:

:back2topic:

Still haven't taken mine in for this but there's no rush for me. Glad to her that some have already had their issues resolved. :driving:

I got my letter a couple of weeks ago. Just called the dealership who said the parts were on a national back order and they had no idea when they'd get them. Did anyone else hear about the parts being on back order?

I've been ordering them just about every day. It's taking about two days to get them from the Memphis warehouse, but they're not on back order yet.

Latest posts