Looking at an '07

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou M

Reaction score
Hello all,

Been a member for quite awhile. Always reading the forum. Doing small repairs/mods myself using the information here. Mostly stock vehicle though.

I have an '02 Sport Trac with 155K miles. Never any major problems. Great vehicle. But it is getting old and time to replace it.

I am looking at a '07 Limited with the 4.6L V8. Found one and may be purchasing it soon if all looks good.

Was wondering if anyone has access to a CarFax report.

Thanks all

Lou...

i had an 07 full loaded 4x4 v-8 lmtd.

as you know a different vehicle from your gen1.

how many miles?

good luck w/ your choice if the vehicle checks out.

Well, I found the CarFax report. Nothing at all except buy/sell information. Went out and took it for a ride, gave it a real thorough look over, and bought it. It was $500.00 cheaper than advertised. I have been looking for about 3 months and finally decided that the 2wd Limited was what I was going to purchase.

Digital temp control. No navigation. No roll down back window. Black/grey leather interior. Overall for me a very nice truck. Quiet, comfortable, and more power. I really do like these vehicles. Can't think of anything better that would do what I need to do.

Now... maybe add a factory Navigation unit and possibly a home link.

I'll be watching this forum as usual and learning more about the new baby.

Cheers.:driving:

Lou...