Looking for a FIPK

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Sugarman

Reaction score
I am looking for the best price on a K&N FIPK. The cheapest kit so far is from Martel Brothers at 199.97 (shipping included). Auto Zone was $238, Advanced was $254, and O'Reilly was $334. I have been searching all day.

Does anyone know of a cheaper price on the kit?

Try here, Better than any open filter...

www.zabteck.com/coldair.htm

Todd Z

Autoanything is $205.

I looked at the zabteck, but I was unsure about a few things. One they are looking for vehicles to test on. It looks like all of the parts are not included. And finally, I am not to sure about cutting holes in the fender.

I am planning on getting a chip after I change the intake.

Thanks for the replies!

volfireman, Todd is Zabteck, he is one of the site sponsers and I am sure he was saying "Try here" with a bit of a wink, but he does make good products and even though the hole in the fender would be more of a challange I am sure he would give you lots of tech support thru this site.

I appreciate the information. I am not a mechanic (or mechanically inclined) so I 'm not comfortable changing things under the hood. I have heard a lot about the K&N system and the instructions don't look too complicated.

I usually do more damage than good when I have to use power equipment (saw) and if I don't bleed, then I haven't done the job correctly. Saws tend to make me bleed - a lot.