Looking for an 07 V8 2WD ST near Jasper, Alabama .

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Looking for an 07 V8 2wd ST for some testing near Jasper Alabama. Would require about 2 hours on a Saturday to test 2 Zabteck Products.

Please email or call me if interested.

Thank you

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm....sounds tempting though it would be a hike to get there. Could use the trip to take my son to see the ex-inlaws.

HO 04, that is where Doug (owner of Bamachips, a site sponsor, lives). I suspect Todd and Doug want to do some dyno runs with an '07.

well since Jeff C cant keep any thing private... :angry::angry:

It has to be a Saturday. Maybe 2-3 weeks away.... I want to test 2 products and record some data for future use......

As far as a payment I would rather talk to you over the phone about that...

Todd Z

Let me look at my calendar. I may be up for it. Send me your number to the email on my profile here. I will call you tomorrow when I get back in town.

I could maybe drive there one saturday or sunday. Actually, this saturday is good for me. Mine is an 07 2wd xlt.

cheers,

axel

Last edited by a moderator:
Would require about 2 hours on a Saturday to test 2 Zabteck Products.

I just elaborated. I thought people might want to know they'd be meeting a reliable, trustworthy, product knowledgeable individual, rather than some guy in the middle of nowhere, AL. Also, with the few recent threads about '07 owners wanting more power, I figured that those interested might be more willing to make a further drive if they knew what was going on.

I didn't realize it was a secret that two site sponsors would cooperate with each other for the benefit of ST owners.