Looking for centre console

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just bought my first car an 03 trac and in buying it used it was missing the piece that goes under the arm rest in the centre console (short) if anyone is upgrading and looking to sell this piece please PLEASE let me know! Thanks!

- new member - new trac

[Broken External Image]:

Hey Mike, Welcome to the site and good luck with the truck !!!!!

I am sure some one here can help you with the console part you need...

Good luck !!!

Todd Z

thanks Todd Z,

also to anyone out there needing help with anything steel related let me know. I work in a machine shop and would be more then happy to help where I can.

current project - custom hidden hitch I will post pics when I can.

Im not totally sure to be honest,

all I know is that there is a hole under my arm rest and if I put much weight on it I am afraid of breaking the hinge. There is some kind of inseret that fits in there I understand but I have never seen one

Welcome Mike, the "piece" you are looking for is just a "bag". It's removable. I keep my cd's in there. Not much support provided by it though. You can upgrade to the full console if you wanted. You can get them from junkyards and sometimes someone here or on E-Bay sells them. (just like the missing bag):D;)

umm,

I dont know how or why but when I click the link it sends me to this page???

Also if I google the addy you gave me it finds nothing. I was able to find the trademotion site but im not sure where to go after that?

Not the best pic, But does this help ???

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

yes it does thank you

I think im going to be making my own storage for the area and somthing that offers a little more support I will post pics when I'm done

Cool...... Good luck !!!

BTW, what color is that st ???

Looks green here...

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, Welcome to the green club, Mine is Estate green...

Todd Z

A little bit better picture here. Basically it's just a zippered black bag that has two side pouches and one main one. It's great for holding CDs and some smaller items, but as you've noticed, doesn't offer much support for the armrest.

[Broken External Image]: