• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for clear corner lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omattox109

Reaction score
4E5948A1-46FB-4998-9706-9A447710CD36.png

If anyone has any information on where these could possibly be purchased since they seemed to have disappeared over time on the internet please let me know!

^ Not for 2001-05 Sport Tracs or 2001-03 two door Sports. Only fit four door 2002-05 Explorers.

Guess FMVSS warned them to stop selling because clear corners don't have reflectors and aren't DOT approved. A few years ago sellers were overstocked selling them for around $30 including shipping. There "was" a project where reflectors were removed from the OEM lenses after cutting them out. Can't find it on Wayback Machine.

^ Not for 2001-05 Sport Tracs or 2001-03 two door Sports. Only fit four door 2002-05 Explorers.

Guess FMVSS warned them to stop selling because clear corners don't have reflectors and aren't DOT approved. A few years ago sellers were overstocked selling them for around $30 including shipping. There "was" a project where reflectors were removed from the OEM lenses after cutting them out. Can't find it on Wayback Machine.

I don't know anything about the ones offered on eBay, except they're relatively cheap, $26. From the pictures, it looks like the turn signals have reflective paint on them, and apparently, they do come with colored bulbs. But other than that ...I got nothing.

(I think I understand what you mean regarding the lack of reflector)

Amber/Orange reflector.

Latest posts