• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for late model (2008-10)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess that's up to the buyer to ultimately determine if it is a good deal. For reference, After crashing my 05 ST in December I bought a super clean 09 V8 XLT (no nav/leather or sunroof, unfortunately) for $8k CDN (approx $6k USD). It's got 130k miles (209km) and body/paint are flawless as it has always been a west coast car. I wanted to hold out for a Limited but couldn't pass up this deal. Very pleased with my new ST and already clocked another 3k miles on it.
Good luck with your quest.

So came across 2010 limited 4x4 V8 fully loaded (nav, sunroof, lether heated seats, ect.) One owner, 110k miles..that a new car dealer took in trade so clean they are selling and not sending to auctions (SW car so no rust or snow salt in it life, miles highway long distance not city driving)... its stock original no mods ... the are at 16 k... is this a good deal?
Passed ..while this had everything I wanted included color (white, camal) the condition was not as good as a hope, and the the dealer pushing it to near 17, then the kicker the state of NV adding another 2500 (worse state to buy a car in the country) in tax and fees could not justify....

I'm ready to pull the trigger got the money lined up.... just got to find right truck right deal....if any on sees one let me know.. private sales prefer

..the look continues...

Last edited:
Used cars are skyrocketing in price..... people are getting 19K for 2008-10 adrenalins with 160K on the clock !!!!! its nuts right now. and the ST is well sought after too.

08 STA in South Carolina...fully loaded (incl leather, nav, sunroof) V8 with 110k miles. Testing the waters for offers
20190913_181408.jpg

I'm thinking of selling mine, I'll have pictures posted soon. I'm in Southern CA and have a nice 2008 XLT 6 cylinder 2WD. Metallic Blue, tan cloth interior. Runs good and is in good shape.

Paid 10K for an '08 V8, 4X4, with 110K on the ODO. Sunroof, grey (?) cloth interior. I know I over-paid, but got what I was looking for, drove 300+ miles to get it.

It's getting really hard to find V8's with 4x4.