Looking for wheel spacer info

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Geiger 2

Reaction score
Can any of you give me part numbers and manufacturer names for wheel spacers that work with the trac? My brother-in-law works for Jack Williams Tire and auto, he has been "trying" to get wheel spacers that work for the trac, but says that everytime he orders some and puts them on the trac shakes uncontrolably. He first tried the spacers that just sit behind the wheel and I told him that they would not work. He then ordered a set that bolt on, and just told me that they shake too.

Any Ideas?

Thanks for the help.

Bill

What thickness are you looking for. I have 1.25 inch billet aluminum spacers that I took off my Trac. Never had a problem with them. You should use concentric lug nuts to attach the spacer to the drum/rotor to guarantee alignment. Drop me a line if you are interested.

Whatever you get, but SURE they are CONCENTRIC!!!

I have one pair (new), 1 pair exceptionally clean with 1/2 X 20 studs both 5 on 4.5". I have another pair exceptionally clean with 12 mm X 1.5 studs. Again, 5X4.5 spacing. All are 1.25 inches thick and are of billet aluminum. Give me an E-Mail @ [email protected] if you are interested in buying any. Remember you still need to get hub-centric lugs to attach spacer to vehicle. Gorilla brand sells these. I will put these up on Swap and Sell. wtbtl, you have first pick if interested.

I can vouch for mike C, He is a good guy, you can be sure the deal will go smoothly if you get them from him...

I did not know any one had them and I just got a set off Ebay...:-(

I am personally NOT a fan of wheel spacers, But i am going to do some testing..

So far i am impressed... I may put them on....

Todd Z

Latest posts