Louisville 2008 Pictures

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
Some folks were asking for info about the show and other events. There was judging by the Ford Marketing reps for both 2001-2005 ST's, and 2007-up ST's, and a People's Choice award. There were three awards for 2001-2005 ST's, but only one winner for 2007-up due to the low number of Gen 2 entrants.

Here are the results of the Show 'n Shine on Saturday at Huber's Farm:

2001-2005 Sport Tracs

1st Place: My 2004 Sport Trac Adrenalin (I was shocked and thrilled!):cool:

2nd Place: Larry Phillips' 2001 Sport Trac-Jade NX-01

3rd Place: Kelly Hummel's 2001 "Super Trac"

2007-up

1st Place: Andy Calhoun's (Dingo) 2007 Blue Sport Trac

People Choice Award

My 2004 Sport Trac Adrenalin (again, I was shocked, and honored):cool:

My thanks go out to the judges and fellow members for recognizing the care and hard work I've put into my Sport Trac Adrenalin over the years.:)

Between my wife and I, we took over 150 pictures and mpeg movies on our camera. Here are a few of my pictures from Louisville. There are more in my library.

Andy Calhoun (Dingo) and I with our ST's

[Broken External Image]:

My ST back at her "birthplace"

[Broken External Image]:

Me and my ST

[Broken External Image]:

My son, Mark, and I during the LAP tour. Safety First!:lol:

[Broken External Image]:

ST's being built at LAP

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

"First Bath"

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the painted tool-tray man, it was the painted tool-tray. Congrats, that's a nice Adrenalin. Way to go on keeping it like-new!

Andy, it was nice to meet and talk with you. Andy (Dingo) told my that he thought you were gonna win it all. I am glad that everyone made it home safe._Ron

It was great meeting you and your son too, Ron. I think that was the best part of the whole weekend, finally meeting all of the people in person that I've conversed with on line for several years. That's the one comment that my wife, Allyssa made. She enjoyed meeting and getting to know everyone.

I guess being anal (my wife would probably say OCD) about keeping my ST clean and in good shape paid off, huh?

Dingo made fun of me on Friday for removing my side step pads and cleaning under them, but maybe that sent me over the top.:lol:

TrainTrac you and your son look a lot alike. I think you should go as Dr Evil and Mini-Me next Halloween.

Thanks for the pics. They are appreciated for those that simply cannot get the time off to go to such things. Was stuck in Atlanta working again last week.

TJR

From Mrs. TrainTrac:

Dingo, I believe you taught "ME" how to keep them shiny and black! I never saw "ice" in his hands!!!

:D