Louisville

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Howard

Reaction score
Come on guys, there are only 18 signed up for the meet in Louisville. I attended the last Louisville meet and loved every minute of it on both days. Get the money to Todd and show him that all his work is appreciated. If I remember correctly we need 30 for Ford to join in and supply a lot of activities. The tour is worth more than the event price. They sure did treat us well. The farm is amazing also, I really enjoyed meeting some of the names from here. Lets get this show on the road.

Todd, If I am out of order, please delete this.

Thank you Paul...

Certainly not out of order. Glad to see your enthusiasm.:D:D

Hopefully it will rub off on others...:D:D

Paul H

I'm shocked at this count!....I' am counting on seeing 50 + tracs there! and at least 100 people!

Have no fears both Pauls....I am, for one, soooo excited about the meet! It doesn't matter if it's a local meet or state or the National meet, I get a rush each time I've gone to a meet. I can not wait to see folks I have met before and to meet the folks I have not met.

Everyone that has not signed up PLEASE do...it's soo much fun and Ford really does honor us and our vehicles at this event. , You will wish you had ...if you don't!

This is a once in two year event. A National gathering of us owners! Attendance helps to keep this event stay alive and well. By attending, it makes a statement to FORD, that we LOVE the ST soo much we are willing to gather in one spot.

If you can't drive it...buddy up with another member near you that is driving and split costs. Nothing wrong with that. At past meets, there have been members that flew in to attend. There is nothing wrong with that either!

The important thing is that you are there with us!

You'll get to meet other members, look at the cool mods they have made and show off your trac. If you can only come for one day make it the day of the Meet which is Satureday! There is nothing wrong with that either. There will be games, prizes, You'll get to meet sponsers of the site that will be there. See alot, Do alot and have TONS of Fun!

I'm sure the planning committee could add to list of stuff that goes on.. and usually there is always a surprize that nobody knows about.

You will have a BLAST, I promise!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can say that we got more of our registrations last time in MAY then in any other month..

ALSO this year people have till MAY 15th to register, I am sure some are holding out to make plans and vacations.

IT was a HUGE blast last year !!!!!

SEE you all there !!!!

Todd Z

IT was a HUGE blast last year !!!!!

Just come out an say it! There was a secret meet and I was not invited. Just admit it. :lol:;)

I am planning on buying a house this spring. Not sure exactly when. I really want to go. I just need to wait to register.

Tom

The tour is worth more than the event price.

Last I heard, the ST Plant tour might be during a plant shutdown. A non-running plant is not very exciting. I worked at a GM/Delphi plant for a while, so to me, a non-running plant is not very interesting at all......"This is where the body would meet the chassis" ......

Any updates on whether the plant tour will be live or not? Just curious as others may be or maybe I missed other info on this.

Gary G:)

I really want to come to this meet. i think it is about a four or five hour drive to lousivile. anyone know how long from charlotte? anyway i have never been to a meet and would love to come check out what some fellow trac customizers have done. it all depends on when my last day of classes ends and whether or not i decide to do some summer courses.

Last edited by a moderator:
My son & I are waiting to see if the plant will be in production.

I sent an email to Ford trying to confirm the plant, Either way we can allways visit the Truck plant 250-550 plant, they will be operational and up and building !!!

The trip for us is about 14+ hours and 800 miles or so...

Todd Z

I went to the last national meet and I have to say that even if the plant tour isn't up to par due to shutdown, it would still be worth the trip to the meet. The farm was a blast!!! Heck...(no I don't usually say heck..lol)....I would pay the price and make the trip again just for the time spent with everybody in the motel parking lot...:cool: It was a great time all the way around. I highly recommend it to everybody!!!

Latest posts