Lousiville meet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Lewis

Reaction score
It would like to attend a Louisville meet.

I finally bought my Sport Trac this past May and it would be nice

to meet fellow enthusiasts.

My Sport Trac is the greatest!

Actually they almost wrecked havoc on us... From random appearing cars to Jeff's oh so wonderful nav giving us a tour of the airport :lol:.

:lol: See, we should have one this year...

...And this time, I'll drive. :lol:

Although, I don't think I'd leave as much rubber on the street as last time, since the tires are so new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd Z took a poll of site members, and there will not be a National L'ville meet until '08. I did not vote for skipping a year. You could have made the one last June if you knew about us. You could put on a local mini-meet as there are several members here from Canada. :D

LOL ERIC !!!. . ..:lol::lol:

Yes it is true, there in NO Louisville meet this year, but don't let that stop any one from organizing a local meet by them...

I am keeping In touch with Ford on this and the 08 Louisville will be in the works!!!!!!!

As Rodger said, I posted a poll asking about a meet every year and 90% of people said every 2 years would be better....

This makes it easier to plan a vacation and such, since most people needed a week off work to make the meet...

Todd Z

I'm hoping to go to the 08 L'ville meet, since I'll be living much closer to there than I am now

:D * please ford don't let me down and change the location! :)

I could look into a Southwest Regional meet again...??? I'd like to do this one last time for AZ and surrounding states, before I move. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see another Louisville meet this year, however someone, somewhere decided to skip this year.

It may be best since Ford is having so many financial problems this year, they might be trying to hit us up for a loan...:D :D :rolleyes:

...Rich