Lower Price, Pricey Stuff

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lowered the Price, but this is pricey stuff, look at the equipment and look how much it cost to buy new, i know its priced high, but thats cuz i paid a lot, im not trying to rip anyone off, im still losing a ton of money, but this is PERFECT for a ST owner.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5799405805

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-ZRlRDoRKCGx/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?i=158XVMH65&search=xvm%2Dh65

You've got to admit though, that is a VERY nice looking install in the visor, dont' see too many done that well. And your not only getting a dvd player but also a very nice cd player to boot.

All these posts would now be considered spamming. If nobody wanted to buy your stuff over the last few posts, odds are nobody will.

The general concensis is that it is overpriced.

We know you want to sell your stuff, but my goodness, give it a break.

Tom

$300 starting bid? That isn't bad. If you don't sell on e-bay drop me a line. I live in OKC and would like to see the stuff in person before I spend that much money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Chrisian, but that's kinda the way it's gotten to be around here. If people can find something to gripe about, they will.

BigBear,

This has been the fourth or so post about his crap. I am not griping, I am just stating a fact.

Tom

Don't want to argue with you, Tom, as historically we don't see eye to eye,and that's fine, but you are stating your opinion, not a fact. There are at least 4 posts complaining about the fact that this member had made 4 posts about the same items. What makes those 4 posts any less irritating than his 4? If the post doesn't interest you, don't click on it. It's as easy as that. I just don't see any sense in making smart remarks about what someone chooses to post about, as long as it's not slanderous or malicious. It's bad manners at the very least. At least, that's MY OPINION. I just think it's gotten way too easy for people to make smart remarks on the net to people they don't even know, and wouldn't dare make in person for fear of having their teeth smacked out of their mouths. If you can't say something nice...

BigBear,

First off, I do not have any problems with you. We have had our differences, but that is water uder the bridge.

What if I started once a week psting a link to get a free iPod? Then it becomes once a day. Would that not get irritating? Duplicate posts trying to sell the same thing that is already on eBay is not needed. There is a swap and sell board right on the left that is made for posts like that. There is nothing wrong with putting a message here to refer people to the Swap and Sell board, but this guy is overboard.

By the way, I am not afraid of anyone. I don't care how large someone is, the law protects me. Smack my teeth out of my mouth, I will own yours...plain and simple. I am the same here as I am around my friends.

Tom

Spamming?!?!? Thats pretty funny. the dude just wants to sell his frickin dvd/screen/whatever thing. Bumping his original thread with "proce lowered" in the title may have been better, but you guys are gonna kill yourselves if this kinda stuff stresses you out that bad.

Spamming?!?!? Thats pretty funny. the dude just wants to sell his frickin dvd/screen/whatever thing. Bumping his original thread with "proce lowered" in the title may have been better, but you guys are gonna kill yourselves if this kinda stuff stresses you out that bad.

Four separate posts trying to sell something is spamming. If he was just changing the first post this would be a non-issue. On your second statement, on this stressing me out, not in the least. But thank you for being concerned about my health.

Ape Out.

Tom

You and Scott both make valid arguments, I guess I just don't see how a few posts deserve the response he got, i.e. calling his stuff "crap" and him a "spammer". I just don't let stuff like that get to me enough to feel a response is needed.

As far as the teeth smacking statement I made, Tom, it was intended to be a general statement, and certainly not directed to you or any other specific individual, so I hope you didn't take it that way. I certainly don't consider myself a violent person, but I have seen way too many "good ol' boy attitude adjustments" shelled out in my day, and I believe that there are those who use the distance and anonymity provided by the internet as a buffer against having to show respect for other people. I'm a true believer in what goes around comes around.

Hey, Blake, you're right. Does anyone know how hard it is to change the spark plugs in one of these suckers? :D

I like chicken livers! yum yum! And my Trac is the shnizzle!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts