magnaflow installed today... THANKS EVERYONE !

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
had my cat-back magnaflow installed today on my 07 V-8. i have it for about a month, and i have not had a chance for my shop to put it in. they have been reminding me that it was still there , so today i took my trac over for the install. the tech told me 45 minutes and it was in.

all i have to say is WOW ! it sound awesome under w.o.t and just a very minor interior noise in the cabin. a friend at work has a trailblazer ss and was very impressed with the sound as he was driving next to me before he hit the gas and wooped my butt!

in my opinion, it was a great choice and gives the trac a nice aggressive sound.

i wan't to THANK the members who i have asked for input on their experience with the magnaflow and ALL of you guys/gals were very accurate with the descriptions.

THANKS, pat, lil red, bootsy, brad, david, blksn8k, jfire, a1cntrier and eveyone else (hope i didn't forget anyone)

THIS IS A GREAT EXAMPLE AS TO WHY THERE IS NO BETTER WEBSITE OUT THERE :D

[Broken External Image]:

THANKS AGAIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember that the smoke that'll come out for a while and the black crap dripping out is normal. It'll stop after a month or so.

black crap dripping out is normal

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :unsure::unsure:

Todd Z