Meet and a Dyno Day here on Long Island NY ?????

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
I am wondering since the plans for a North east meet seem tobe shot this year, I was wondering IF members would come here for a dyno day !!!!!

Run your ST on the dyno (stock or modded) hang out and have fun !!!!!!!!

I don't know cost ad min numbers yet, Just feeling out who would come to this???

The average cost could be around $60.00 for 3 pulls... IT could be more or less....

It would require you paying for your truck to be on the dyno.

IF we get enough people we could just have other members just come and hang out !!!

The dyno would be in Deer Park, NY, 11729 so you could Map quest it for distance..

WE could allways converge to my house afterwords for pizza or BBQ or something !!!

LET me know !!!

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
you know ill be there! so far thats 2. come on everyone this sounds like fun and lets make this happen. at least its some sort of meet.

paul h:D

I'm interested since the NNJ meet isn't looking too good. Being pretty much stock though I don't expect too much. Unless I can get one of those job 2 modded TBs still?

Todd,

Wow, 3 pulls for $60 is really cheap. Wish I live a bit closer to NY.

Around here it will cost about twice that.

...Rich

I will be there. Sorry about the NNJ meet guys, I am waiting to hear about the park in my town, and when I can get the picnic area.

I will call them today and find out when it could be done...

IT would be a Saturday in October, that OK with everyone???

Rich, If you just go for a dyno run it is $200.00 bucks !!! when you bring more people they lower the price...

Todd Z