Military Discounts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troy malone

Reaction score
got this in my government e-mail today and thought i'd pass it on...

Here is a short list of places that offer military discounts. Please call your local vendors to be sure they participate in the program. Also, never be afraid to ask a store if they offer a discount, even if one is not advertised. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Restaurants

Arby's

A&W

Back Yard Burgers

Burger King

Captain D's

Chick-Fil-A

Cotton Patch

Denny's

Dunkin' Donuts

IHOP (20 percent discount with military identification)

Java Cafe

KFC

Long John Silver

Pancho's Mexican Buffet

Pizza Hut

Quizno's

Sizzler

Sonic

Taco Bell

Whataburger

Services

AT&T

California Cryobank

Geico

Jiffy Lube

Meineke

Sears Portrait Studio

Travel and Leisure

Blockbuster

Movie theaters

Ripley's attractions and museums

Professional Sports teams

Products

Apple Computers

AutoZone

Barnhill's

Bass Pro Shop

Bath and Body Works

Big 10 Tires

The Buckle

Champs Sports

Copeland's Sports

Dell

The Discovery Channel Store

Dress Barn

The Finish Line

FootAction

Footlocker

Gadzooks

GNC

Goody's

Great Party

Happy Harry's

Hot Topic

Jockey

Lerner

Michael's

NAPA Auto Parts

New York & Company

Pac Sun

Payless Shoes

Play It Again Sports

Pure Beauty

Quizno's

Sally Beauty Supply

Spencer's Gifts

Suncoast

Timberland Outlets

Wilson's Leather

Cell Phone Service Discount

All Federal Employees are able to get a 15% discount on their personal cell phones by calling their carrier and mentioning the "Federal Telecommunications Act of 1996 - Discount to Federal Employees Past and Present."

Cingular - 800-319-6393

Sprint - 877-812-1223

T-Mobile - 866-646-4688

Nextel - 800-639-6111

Verizon - 800-865-1825

You will need to know the military member's supervisor's name, phone number, and full address, so that his/her military status can be verified.

Anheuser-Busch is honored to salute the men and women of our armed forces and their families.

Lowes in OKC also gives a 10% discount. Many local businesses give the discount to members in uniform. I have never asked for the discount until they first offer it when I am in a place in uniform.

Here's a link with all the details of the Anheuser-Busch offer (below)

Lowe's only gives 10% here on holiday weekends ie:labor day, memorial day, etc...

I ask at almost every location I purchase products at. If I can get a 7% (GA) discount then I'm getting something tax free.

Cingular 800# above is disconnected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anheuser-Busch has always done a great job supporting the military. They recenly extended their program for free admission to their theme parks. Then again... we in the military have always done a good job supporting Anheuser-Busch :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
great info guys thanks!! Much more available now then a few years ago for these guys. What kills me is that when I try to take advantage of some of these offers, they tell me "sorry it's for active duty only". So WTF? Being a combat vet and serving our country in the same manner now means nothing?! Kinda bothers me but at least the boys are FINALLY getting proper recognition. God Bless America!!

USMCR

Desert Storm

I am just happy to get my order the correct way at Taco Bell, I could just imagine asking for my military discount to the 16 year old in the window who can't find Taco on his keyboard that he operates all day in the drive thru.....

The cell phone discount is 19%. At least with Cingular and Verizon. I have Cingular and get 19%, and my neighber (also active duty) gets 19% with Verizon.

Many of those businesses listed by Troy are franchise businesses, and it would be up to the individual franchisee whether or not to offer a military discount. So don't be suprised for example, if one Arby's gives the discount and another does not.

Latest posts