Moderator Needed

Help Support SportTrac.org:

FogLights

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We need some Moderators. If you would be interested in being a Moderator, helping keep the forum clean of spam and riff raff please PM me.

DILLARD000

Reaction score
Would like to help, but best not;
my personality would insult too many good folk here!

swshawaii

Reaction score
@DILLARD000

^ IMO, you would be the best candidate as a moderator for this site with your pleasant demeanor, AMAZING technical knowledge, and the detailed info you provide. That is, if you have the time.

Thought Todd Z would also be, but don't believe he'd want to moderate on this very forum he sold years ago. Besides that, I'm sure he spends enough time on his own Sport Trac site on FB. LOL

Todd Z

Reaction score
@DILLARD000

^ IMO, you would be the best candidate as a moderator for this site with your pleasant demeanor, AMAZING technical knowledge, and the detailed info you provide. That is, if you have the time.

Thought Todd Z would also be, but don't believe he'd want to moderate on this very forum he sold years ago. Besides that, I'm sure he spends enough time on his own Sport Trac site on FB. LOL
LOL thanks, and F150 and Redcat RC page and food page, and IG ohh yeah and my daily job !! .. LOL Too dam much......
Honestly if you have time to post and read most posts you can admin.... It does take a cool head ( especially when its not your direct page and someone else rules) That's why I stopped. My ban hammer is always swinging and ready to hit !!!> HAHAHAHAH

But you dont need to be knowledgeable at all really, its more about just maintaining peace, keeping riff raff out and just reading every post and making sure it relevant and in the right place.

Just like the guy that posted about his boat prop. SMH DOH !!

carlthess50

Reaction score
Are you still in need of a mod ?
I’m a retired/ disabled mast tech with 43 plus years in the field. I own a 2002 sport trac and a 2007 mustang. Bought my first car ( ford ) at the age of 13. I’ve been disabled for 8 years now and need things to keep my mind busy.
thanks and please let me know either way