Motorcycles & Sport Tracs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Franklin

Reaction score
So really, how many sport trac'ers are out there who have a two wheeler? Let see some pics. Me, a Zuki Boulevard M50. And I must say, when cookie monster is hitched up to the trac, I get "ultimate toy combo" stares at the gas pump.

My front tire is as big as a hd's sportsters rear tire. :)

Mods:

Debaffled stock pipes. (TANKS VOLUSIA COWBOY!)

T-Bag

Cobra FI

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Loaded up for Skyline drive.

[Broken External Image]:

What I enjoy most.

8c045790d9837084d7cb7e88e1f123f5.gif

Should be A LOT more pictures after monday. I'm doing a trackday at VIR so it should be a great time.

ST pulled fine through the mountains on the way to Shendoah. I was just as comfortable with it in the trac as I was with bikes in my old extended cab Dakota.

i just joined and dont know how to post a photo yet

but i have an 87 fj1200 with 20k original miles on it.

bought it 2 years ago with just under 15K.

main reason i bought the sport trac, i traded my regular

cab truck in on it so this way i can take the whole family

and the bike to boot.:D

Chops, my wife wants to know where you got that

oswald photo? too darn funny

Here's my toy, though it's changed a bit since this picture (when bought new). Imagine it with a windshield, saddlebags, and highway pegs, and you get a more current idea...

[Broken External Image]:

Dan -

Actually, I got it at Motosports of Jonesboro. It's a Honda VTX1300. Looks just as good, sounds about as good, runs a lot better, and is a whole lot easier on the checkbook each month.

Love motorcyles and my ST. My ST hauls my race trailer to the tracks. Here are a couple of me on my race bike at Daytona this past spring. Nothing like 185 mph on the banking to keep you focused on the meaning of life.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]: