My New Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Lucas

Reaction score
Traded my 02 Trac on an 07, job 2, V8 on Saturday. I got a dark cherry with camel leather interior with moonroof, convenience package, navigation system, power adjustable pedals, and satellite radio and some other goodies.

I finally went to the dealer where I bought my 02, didn't go earlier because of where they were located, but got great service and what I thougt was a fair deal; plus $2500 back from Ford.

I haven't driven it much, yet; but I already know I love this truck!!

Yes pics please, and did you get the power rear window ???

They just recently added another $500 Ford Credit Bonus Cash. So, two $500 incentives, the $1000 Bonus cash make $2000. Maybe the other $500 is the Military appreciation thing. Just guessing, as I too would like to know.

I will take some pics next week end and post, but they all kinda' look the same before mods. I did get the power rear window, one of the reasons I wanted a job 2.

I am not sure where the extra $500 came from, when I first shopped the dealer over a week ago; I was told $1500 incentive and and then they told me about the other $500, but when I signed the papers, another $500 had been added to bring the total to $2500.

I won't bore you with the customer service issue I had with the first sales person to whom I spoke, but after expressing my dissapointment to the General Sales Manager; I was treated extremely well.

They had to send someone over 200 miles to get the dealer trade truck and charged me nothing, which another area dealer wanted $400 to do this.

In this area, the norm is for pretty hefty dealer prep fees, ranging from $350 to over $600; I was charged nothing, no additional feels other than sales tax and title.