My Sport Trac Upgrade

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoyotEddie

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
I bought my first 2001 Sport Trac in 2005 this truck never let me down I used it for work and play. But as all things do it was getting older as the years went by so it was time upgrade. I looked at other models Rangers, The Maverick and even considered an F150. But my heart was always leaning toward a Sport Trac. I was patient and found the wright upgrade. This beautiful 2010 Sport Trac Limited called to me and I pulled the trigger.

2010 Sport Trac 2.jpg

Attachments

• 2001 Sport Trac.jpg
    2001 Sport Trac.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 2001 Sport Trac 2.jpg
    2001 Sport Trac 2.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2010 Sport Trac.jpg
    2010 Sport Trac.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Great looking trucks! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the site. Sweet looking STs. Miss the Show Low/Pinetop area.

That's a nice looking Sport Trac. I like the color.

Super curious - what lift kits did you use on your '01? Was it a 3" body lift with a suspension leveling kit? What size were those tires?

That '01 still looks amazing - except for the paint on the hood. Wow.

Super curious - what lift kits did you use on your '01? Was it a 3" body lift with a suspension leveling kit? What size were those tires?

That '01 still looks amazing - except for the paint on the hood. Wow.
When I bought the truck the previous owner had the lift done. It was a 3" body lift and it had 32 x 10.50s all terrains on it. I immediately replaced the tires and wheels to 33 x 12.5 x15 BFG mud tires on 8" wheels. The only time I rubbed on the front fender was in reverse and a hard turn. The tires in the picture are slightly smaller a metric equivalent to 32s. The clear coat on the hood peeled off from old age. I sold the 01 shortly after I bought the 2010. Many memories had in the 01.

Congrats and enjoy !!

Latest posts