My ST pictures, enjoy!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose Ayala

Reaction score

Hi all,

I know I have been wondering around and I think is time for me to show my ST.

Enjoy!!!!

Jose

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

i got them locally, but you may get them from Styling Concept.com, this web site gets me lots of things for my ST.

Jose

Yes, Nice and clean, Looks good...

Todd Z

hi jose.. i like to know what kind of gauges you have on the window post? and with you bug shield was it easy to install it on you hood.. and what did you use to install the shield. i have a 05 ST the same color.. i just bought in january it looks nice.. paulette

Very good looking ST....Iam confused by the message of skull and cross bones on the body. Then the christian Cross, hanging from the mirror...

Ladybug,

the gauges that I have on my post are the tranny temp and the vacumm gauge, I do have a boat and I replaced the tranny pan and I capture temperature to make sure there is no oveerheating and the vacumm is to check tranny changes so that I know if I can save money in any way by looking at shifting.

Fast Eddie, no mesage here, I just like the looks and that's why i have the plate and those icons on the back.

Jose

It looks like the cap locks have been reinstalled on the outside (top) of cap. Is this optical delusion or some mod I don"t know about? Trac looks great.

Latest posts